- the cake!!!
- the string quartet (background music)
- the band (joe muscolino)
- dancing! such a good turn out!
- the food- even though I only ate an egg roll, the food looked incredible and everyone said it tasted really good
- the ice sculptures
- the bridesmaids and groomsmen outfits
- the flowers
- party favors- candy bars with our names on them
- no line! (we reached our goal of not having the guests stand in line)
- our choreographed first dance
- the butterflies... in theory, it is a great idea for the send off. but they didn't quite fly..
- last but not least- all of our family and friends who were able to attend and make it incredible!
The Ice Sculptures:
The party favors:
The cootie catchers:
some of the dessert:
Our Chefs at the stir fry station:
The Maywood String Quartet:
Cutting the cake:
Our first dance:
Partying it up!
The congo line:
The bouquet toss!
The garder toss:
We were really tired by the end...
The send off:
The butterfly malfunction. They were supposed to fly away...
Everyone trying to save the butterflies...
And we drove away..