I love being able to justify being lazy for a few days. For once in my life I don't feel guilty.
My day went like this...
- Woke up and cleaned the apartment.
- Watched some morning talk shows. (The view is the worst show ever by the way)
- Baked cookies for Devin's cousin who is on a mission, but ended up throwing them away because they were weird looking. Pretty sure I forgot some flour.Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow...
- Met Dev for lunch on cougar campus. I love it there.
- Went with Audrey friend to Yogurtland
- Came home and took a 2.5 hour nap.... just because.
- Watched Ellen and Oprah and laid on the couch for a few more hours
Don't worry.. I have some productive things planned for the rest of the day... like
- grocery shopping
- dry cleaners
- post office
- Tangled at the dollar movie with Ashley
But before that:
of course i took a picture of my yogurt... why wouldn't i.
These are Devin's new birthday shoes from mother and father. Aren't they amazing and nautical? and our lovely carpet really makes them POP!